By becoming a Farm Member, you are investing in our urban hydroponic farm and in your community! Your money will go directly to our farmers and operations, to the future of sustainable distribution & back into our community by supporting our non-profit Desert Farms Foundation.
HERE’S WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- Directly to our farmers and farm operations.
- To the future of our food system and long term sustainability.
- Back into our community by supporting other small businesses in the Farm Market.
- To the Louise Graham Renovation Center which is a non-profit organization that provides employment for developmentally disabled adults through the recycling of paper products.
- To the Desert Farms Foundation, providing nutritional wellness for all.
Being a Farm member Also Has its Perks!
Not only are you helping to keep the farm sustainable and community driven, you will also become a member of our Farm Family which has its advantages!
Employees receive 10% off every time they shop in person at Brick Street Farms. There are no fees required for participation. Our only ask is that you notify your employees about the new partnership and encourage participation. We can discuss ways to champion this effort within your workplace.
Same as SPROUT but with a $5,000 donation to our Desert Farms Foundation on behalf of your organization. With this level of participation, we will cross-promote your donation across our social Facebook and Instagram accounts along with recognition at our annual Desert Farms Foundation fundraisers.
A $10,000 donation to Desert Farms Foundation includes all the above plus participation in our annual Desert Farms Foundation fundraisers.
If promoting a healthy lifestyle is a foundational pillar of your company’s HR benefits, a corporate membership with Brick Street Farms is an amazing way to promote healthy eating as well as encourage your team members to support local businesses.
BSF produce provides nutritional and medicinal food that has not been compromised by traditional agriculture supply chain issues, grown on site, in one of the most advanced environmentally sustainable arenas in agriculture. Don’t just take our word for it, taste if for yourself.