Retail and Operations Support Associate
St Petersburg, FL
We are seeking an outgoing candidate for our Farm Retail Market and Home Delivery program. This is a full-time position where you will be responsible for client experience and satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a team-player who is dedicated to customer service and has a positive, energetic attitude when interacting with clients and coworkers.
Brick Street Farms is a hydroponic, sustainable indoor farming organization dedicated fixing the food supply chain and bringing high quality produce to our communities. We design and build hydroponic farms, then farm and sell our high quality produce to our community through our onsite Market, restaurants, speciality grocers and will be introducing our home delivery program shortly.
This position requires flexibility as this role will assist other area of the business, including order fulfillment in our Production Room as needed and delivering customer orders within the local St. Pete area.
Minimum 32 hours per week, must be available weekends. Hours range between 9:30AM and 7PM. No night shifts. All employees that work 40 hours per week are eligible for company paid health insurance, PTO and holiday pay. Must have a drivers license and clean driving record.
Physical Requirement: Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Frequent standing, and sitting throughout shift with occasional kneeling, squatting, or reaching. Work environment is sheltered and not exposed to the elements.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Assist the Production Room to fulfill orders.
- Deliver customer orders within downtown St. Petersburg area (occasionally)
- High school diploma or GED, prior retail or cashiering experience preferred.
- Inventory management experience a PLUS.
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- Drivers license and clean driving record