This Chickpea Blondie recipe is the easiest, cleanest, & most delicious recipe ever to help you jump start the weekend. They are seriously SO DANG GOOD!! if you have a can of lonely beans in your cabinet that need some love, this recipe is for you!
• 1 can of chickpeas drained & rinsed
• 1/3 cup nut butter
• 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 cup oat flour
• 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
1. blend oats in blender to make oat flour
2. add the rest of the ingredients to the blender to create your batter (add water as needed)
3. fold in your chocolate chips before pouring the batter into the greased pan
4. bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes
5. make sure to let them cool before cutting them!