Here’s 2 easy ways of getting your daily dose of kale!
- Cook couscous according to package instructions and allow to cool.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl. Add chopped tomatoes, cannellini beans, kale, parsley, and cooked couscous; stir to combine.
Kale Cesar Slaw
- In a food processor add lemon juice, anchovy paste, garlic clove, dijon mustard, and blend.
- Stream olive oil into the food processor until the dressing is creamy. Add 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and blend again.
- Toss kale with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, dressing to taste, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with hard-boiled egg.