Take your instant ramen to the next level using some of our Market faves! Don’t forget to include the pickled eggs- they’re a must try!
Public Goods Instant Ramen
St Pete Ferments Leeks
Pickled Soy Eggs
1. Hard boil eggs for 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat & put them in a bowl with ice & cold water.
2. Peel eggs & place them in a Mason jar.
3. In a small pot, 1.5 cups of water, 3/4 cup of soy sauce, 3/4 cup of rice vinegar, 1 tsp of sea salt. Bring to a boil.
4. Pour over eggs in Mason jar & put lid back on.
5. Store in fridge overnight.
1. Bring pot of water to a boil with Ramen noodles for 4 minutes.
2. Chop up collards, leeks, scallions, and microgreens.
3. Drain Ramen, but leave enough water for broth.
4. Mix in oil packet & a dollop of butter.
5. Serve in a soup bowl with toppings.