Summer is coming to a close, but we are still loving our grilling recipes! These grilled chicken & shrimp lettuce wraps with mango salsa will help beat the heat while still being healthy. Enjoy!
- Marinate chicken overnight in 4 Tb of Fat Cat Peach Bourbon Hot Sauce and 2 Tb of Brick Street Farms Olive Oil.
- Marinate shrimp overnight in 4 Tb of Fat Cat Purry Purry Hot Sauce and 2 Tb of Brick Street Farms Olive Oil.
- The next day, first assemble the mango slaw. Combine julienned mango, cucumber, and carrots with lime juice and remaining olive oil. Set aside in the fridge.
- Remove chicken and shrimp from marinade, and save marinade for basting.
- Grill both shrimp and chicken, basting from time to time. Cook until your desired doneness.
- Assemble wraps by putting chicken or shrimp in the middle of the Butterhead Lettuce cups, and then topping them with slaw, Radish Sprouts, and more sauce if you’d like.
We served Old Florida Tortilla Chips and Sunset Mango Salsa alongside these wraps!