It’s Memorial Day Weekend and we have gotten the grill out! To kick off Summer, we wanted to create an easy meal with bright, fruity, and tropical flavors! This week’s Meal Kit is sure to lift your spirits, and get you excited for grilling season!
- 2 Heads of Brick Street Farms romaine lettuce
- 1 White onion
- 1 Apricot
- 1 Nectarine
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- Terrapin Ridge Farm’s Tropical Tequila Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Florida Pure Sea Salt
- A protein of choice, we used shrimp
- Cut romaine heads, onion, apricot, and nectarine in half.
- Next peel the sweet potato and cut it into rounds.
- Brush the lettuce, onion, apricot, nectarine, and sweet potato round with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Next skewer your protein of choice, and brush it with olive oil and sea salt as well.
- Grill ingredients. While they are grilling baste them with Terrapin Ridge Farm’s Tropical Tequila Sauce.
SHOP MEAL KIT HERE!