We have harvested an abundance of Rainbow Swiss Chard this week and cooked it up in this super simple curry. You can find most of these ingredients in our Farm Market, featuring one of our newest pantry items, Watcharee’s Thai Green Curry Sauce! The sauce is sweet, spicy, and full of flavor. This whole recipe takes under an hour to cook up, and the potatoes make it hearty even though we didn’t add a protein. Feel free to add chicken, pork, shrimp, or tofu if you’d like!
- In a medium-sized stockpot heat up olive oil on medium.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and a pinch of salt. Cook until carrots and potatoes begin to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add the jar of Watcharee’s Thai Green Curry Sauce, and allow it to come up to a simmer, then cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, and swiss chard to the pot, and allow to continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- While it’s simmering, cook the rice by using the Congaree + Penn instructions.
- Serve the curry on top of rice. Enjoy!