Papperdelle With Lemon & Herb Missels
Try this super simple yet elevated pasta recipe that will take you about 10 minutes to make from start to finish! The star of the show for this delicious dish is tinned mussels. Some people might be hesitant when it comes to canned seafood, but I promise you’ll love the convenience and the flavor. Plus, we all seem ok with canned tuna, why stop there? Not to mention, all of the canned seafood at the BSF market is sustainably sourced.
The wonderful textures of Scratch Pappardelle and the freshness of BSF microgreens really pull this whole dish together. Take a look at the quick and easy recipe for Lemon and Herb Pappardelle with Mussels and try it out yourself!
– Spicewalla Herb de Provence
– Salt and Pepper
– BSF micro arugula or micro basil
– Dry white wine
– Parmesan cheese
1. First, bring your salted water to a boil. Cook as much pappardelle as desired, I cooked one nest which is about one serving. In the meantime, chop your shallot and your garlic. Sautee those in a pan with some oil or butter.
2. Next, add a splash of white wine, if you have it. Then, add the entire can of Patagonia’s lemon and herb mussels, broth and all. The mussels are fully cooked so all you have to do is warm them up. Add Spicewalla’s Herb de Provence or dried herbs of your choice, you can also add chopped parsley if you’d like. Next, add your cooked pasta to the pan and mix up the ingredients, squeeze in some fresh lemon, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Finally, you’re ready to plate! You can sprinkle on some parmesan cheese, and then top it all with BSF micro arugula or micro basil. Dig in and enjoy!