When it comes to holiday cocktails, it doesn’t get more festive than a classic espresso martini, especially for those that can’t decide which one they love more, coffee or booze? It’s a tough one, but we’ve got you covered.
This featured cocktail incorporates local espresso from a BSF favorite, Pooch & Bean coffee roasters. We also replaced regular simple syrup with Irish Rum syrup (which you can find at BSF) for a little extra depth, which means you can technically skip the coffee liqueur if you find yourself without it.
Author: Alicia Geigel
- Vodka of choice
- Coffee Liqueur
- Pooch & Bean espresso beans
- Nicola Vahe Irish Rum Syrup
*No espresso machine? Sub the coffee beans for Brio cold brew, also available at the Brick Street Farms market.
- Combine 2 oz of vodka, 1/2 oz coffee liqueur, 1 oz of espresso (or cold brew) and 1/2 oz Irish Rum syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously until the shaker starts to condensate.
- Pour into a martini glass and top with three espresso beans (optional). Enjoy!